Thursday, September 28, 2006







These are my golu pics... 2006 golu..

The first one is the cricket set....

The next one .. the round-tana idea was mine.. with the traffic set and an ambulane caught... the frequent scene in Chennai...One side of the rondtana leading to the cricket ground,and the other side leading o the park...

The next pic is the vayal(field's) set..

The one glowing with lighs, is the malai(mountain) ... sideby is a theru.. (procession from the temple).. leading to a mandapam ......


2 Comments:

Blogger Unsounded said...

cool pics da... but where n when was it taken??? pls write something abt it...

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great.I was actually reminded of my childhood days when we used to arrange golu in my home...and without a girl child to take up the cause the tradition stopped.Also i stopped visiting golus due to the fear of ppl asking me to sing.This post really made me feel like i was visiting one of those...except for the sundal everything is perfect..

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home